• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    Nope - don't think so. Can you email it me? Then I will have to find a tool to create a VM... hmm, MS or VM - any thoughts?
    Nope, it ain't there. You can however download a limited life XP VPC image from Microsoft - only lasts until April, but might be enough to get you up and running today.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all

Morning Zeity.

Thanks for joining the VDF & HC show.

Whats going on in your world today?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Nope, it ain't there. You can however download a limited life XP VPC image from Microsoft - only lasts until April, but might be enough to get you up and running today.
        Double good find. Thank you. Now, will ClientCo laptop run this? Hmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Well I've just had my M&S salad straight out of the packing in my Travelodge room. I can't even buy a beer here.

God I hate staying in motorway services - I'm looking for a B&B for next week...
          It's a joy, ain't it?

I remember staying at the services down in Southampton... two things on the menu I could stomach, and no beer.

Comment

I think, my friend, you have been done.

For I was dealing in hard goods, not future promises. It appears that, at least according to AtW (well, probably!), Tesco are doomed. They only managed a 2.5% increase in like for like sales - idiots. And with only £3.1bn in expected profits this year they will never be able to satisfy your insatiable apetite for Noodling.
            Fret not dear boy - I have been paid up front (hence the reduced profit forecast) and arranged a deal, fronted by South Korea, to lease a substantial amount of Madagascar for storage of said items.

< insert another Gordon Gecko quote of choice >

< but not the one about taking it up the ass - that would be rude >

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Time for some more T.V.

El VooDooFlux

got
              a

!!!
              !!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                All mixed together with ketchup for me please.
                Quite successful as an aid to sleep, washed down with a generous helping of Warninks...

Comment

Thanks for joining the VDF & HC show.
                  "We're here all week, tip your waitress, try the chicken..."

Comment

My life. Panic. Now cancelled thankfully. Thought BP's posting had us all doomed:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ete-14756.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Comment

Morning Zeity

How's the knee/cold/life in general?

("General" not referring to CUK forum of the same name - we all know what life is like there).

Comment

Working...
                      X