• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I'm still trying to sell the last one.
    No reply to my counter offer though. You holding out for a better one? Do you need the phone number of some good administrators yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Morning VF. Don't suppose you have a blank Windows XP VM on you? Or your Windows 7 download? No?
      Nope. Might still have that XP ISO on my server if you want to create a VM - still got the link?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

No reply to my counter offer though. You holding out for a better one? Do you need the phone number of some good administrators yet ?
        See above. You gotta keep up with negotiations - this is a fast paced business.

Comment

I'll do you a "buy one get one free" with that one from yesterday. I'll take the crate of Carling if you throw in a packet of pork scratchings.
          While BOGOF is tempting, there is no way I can finance the extra pork scratchings in the current climate (its too hot you see!). Can I offer a packet of dry roasted instead?

(linky).

Comment

Nope. Might still have that XP ISO on my server if you want to create a VM - still got the link?
            Nope - don't think so. Can you email it me? Then I will have to find a tool to create a VM... hmm, MS or VM - any thoughts?

Comment

While BOGOF is tempting, there is no way I can finance the extra pork scratchings in the current climate (its too hot you see!). Can I offer a packet of dry roasted instead?

(linky).
              Sorry, you're too late - I've just sold the land to Tesco for a lifetime supply of Pot Noodle and Kleenex.

< insert Gordon Gecko quote of choice >

And that link was already on my favourites
              Last edited by voodooflux; 14 January 2009, 08:40.

Comment

Nope - don't think so. Can you email it me? Then I will have to find a tool to create a VM... hmm, MS or VM - any thoughts?
                Virtual PC 2007 did the job for me last time.

Comment

Sorry, you're too late - I've just sold the land to Tesco for a lifetime supply of Pot Noodle and Kleenez.
                  I think, my friend, you have been done.

For I was dealing in hard goods, not future promises. It appears that, at least according to AtW (well, probably!), Tesco are doomed. They only managed a 2.5% increase in like for like sales - idiots. And with only £3.1bn in expected profits this year they will never be able to satisfy your insatiable apetite for Noodling.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Virtual PC 2007 did the job for me last time.
                      Downloading it now - I was tempted to try Virtual PC anyhow, to see how it compares to VMWare. Ta.

Comment

Working...
                      X