• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worryingly I seem to have posted a lot in General today
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Have you assessed their tea making abilities yet?
      Fine - there are 2 of the factory staff here on 'Light duties' - they do the tea and sarni runs !

That doesn't sound too bad - hopefully it'll get easier as the days get lighter (and hopefully warmer).
      hope so, even though I am only here until March - PS it's is trying to snow

Not bad thanks, just a bit bored. And frustrated that I still can't get my server fixed.

How was Christmas?

Eat and drank too much - so no on a diet
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        Fine - there are 2 of the factory staff here on 'Light duties' - they do the tea and sarni runs !
        "Light duties" - that's all I do at the moment

A friend of mine and I decided that if we ever go in to business together we're going to hire a "company mum" to bake cakes, make tea, ask you to move while she hoovers, iron shirts, etc. Either that or a nubile Swedish masseuse.

hope so, even though I am only here until March - PS it's is trying to snow
        We've had a couple of feeble attempts at snow here too.

Eat and drank too much - so no on a diet
        Same here. I've been meaning to resume my gym attendance all week, but failing miserably.

Comment

"Light duties" - that's all I do at the moment
          I believe some work has appeared in your inbox recently from our illustrious colleagues.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            I believe some work has appeared in your inbox recently from our illustrious colleagues.
            That's not work, that's them desperately trying to point the finger elsewhere to deflect any blame from themselves.

Comment

I'm quite swamped with 'trying to look busy' at the mo..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Same here. I've been meaning to resume my gym attendance all week, but failing miserably.
                Start my post New Year swimming this evening. Only managed to get 3 times in the last 3 weeks. I sense it will be like swimming in treacle tonight.
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I've moved out of the build room into the open plan area so I can't play WoW on my laptop anymore
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

That's not work, that's them desperately trying to point the finger elsewhere to deflect any blame from themselves.
                    ...and I've managed to bounce that one back without too much difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                      Start my post New Year swimming this evening. Only managed to get 3 times in the last 3 weeks. I sense it will be like swimming in treacle tonight.
                      I know what you mean - that first trip back to the gym (when it eventually happens) is going to be a killer.

I planning to give H.I.I.T. another try I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X