• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I'm missing the West Brom / Man City game as we're driving up to Wales on Sunday. Probably for the best.
    Seems to be a trend here!

I'm missing the Newcastle / Spurs match on Sunday as I thought it was on Saturday and arranged for ex to have youngest on Saturday and also arranged to go to a party on Sunday afternoon.

Imagine my surprise when I realised the game was on Sunday.

But, as you VF, I guess it'll probably be for the best
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I intend to be posting on cuk instead of wasting my life watching footie.
      It's only a waste of time if my team loses. Which admittedly happens a lot at the moment.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post

I'm missing the Newcastle / Spurs match on Sunday as I thought it was on Saturday and arranged for ex to have youngest on Saturday and also arranged to go to a party on Sunday afternoon.

Hey BEL, how you doing?

You'll be OK this season - I'm still waiting for Hull to slip up!

Comment

Hey BEL, how you doing?

You'll be OK this season - I'm still waiting for Hull to slip up!
          Hi VF, I'm fine but tired. Was out until late last night. Told off by my 18 year old when I got in asking me "what time I called this" -

I'm not so sure we'll be OK. We really are very poor sometimes. A run of injuries could see us in real trouble.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Comment

Hi VF, I'm fine but tired. Was out until late last night. Told off by my 18 year old when I got in asking me "what time I called this" -

I'm not so sure we'll be OK. We really are very poor sometimes. A run of injuries could see us in real trouble.
              Could be worse. You could be 6 points adrift at the bottom of the table with no effective strikers now that your top scorer is out for the rest of the season, with your defence having the potential to self destruct at a moments notice. Still, we escaped once before...

Comment

Comment

Actually HC PMed me the other day to say how much he likes it!
                  I did. Effing love it.

Not the beard though!

Comment

Good job it wasn't Bazza - the officer could have been paddled to death
                    What a way to go!

Comment

Could be worse. You could be 6 points adrift at the bottom of the table with no effective strikers now that your top scorer is out for the rest of the season, with your defence having the potential to self destruct at a moments notice. Still, we escaped once before...
                      I don't think the escape is on this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X