• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Hey Rav, how's things?
    Good thanks, tomorrow's the final day of the year for me, having not taken any hols for 2 years I figured I'd take a couple of weeks to relax over chrimbo

How's tricks with you? HC still grumpy?
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have bad news and good news at 10am.

bad news is it meeting
      good news is it is only with one other : and she is fit totty

I just have to keep my mind on yield curves : or at least not be caught doing otherwise!
      Can you arrange to have the meeting in a broom cupboard?

her
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Hello Ravello
        Morning CM, how's things?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
          Morning all

How are you?

Comment

Followed by a wooden stake to the heart?
            My all time favourite scene is in, I think, the 2nd series, where the Judge and Angelus & his crew are going to feed in the Mall.

The Judge comes out with the immortal line "I cannot be killed by a weapon forged by mortal man"...

Whereupon Buffy says "That was then, this is now" & shoots him with a bazooka....

I just love that scene.

Comment

Can you arrange to have the meeting in a broom cupboard?

her
              Of course being totty if I tell her there is cleaning equipment in there she will be straight in.....

I could give her something to polish

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                Good thanks, tomorrow's the final day of the year for me, having not taken any hols for 2 years I figured I'd take a couple of weeks to relax over chrimbo

How's tricks with you? HC still grumpy?
                No holiday for two years? Just busy at ClientCo or not wanting to lose the money?

I'm good ta - quiet day today thankfully as I didn't get to bed till late. Haven't seen HC today yet.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
                  Morning BP. I'm good ta, how's you?

Comment

I'm off to the nativity to go and watch a special Mary

Comment

No holiday for two years? Just busy at ClientCo or not wanting to lose the money?

I'm good ta - quiet day today thankfully as I didn't get to bed till late. Haven't seen HC today yet.
                      1st year very busy, second year contract kept getting extended when I wasn't expecting it to... Has helped with the bench fund a bit though

Happily quite quiet here as well this morning, though I could do with a kip but think that might be noticed...

Comment

Working...
                      X