• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, I wonder, shall my next project be?

Though there's so little left of this year (2 days and 2.5 days next week) that I won't have much time to get very far with it...

Comment

Morning Monkey

Morning sweety zeity
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Morning all

Someone emitted a stunningly foul fart on the train this morning.

And no, it wasn't me, though I suspect the woman sitting next to me thought that it was...
        SallyAnne had the raging skitters last night, perhaps it's the aftermath, was she on your train?

Comment

Morning Bazza.

What's the temperature in the office today?

It's a balmy 20 deg C here at the moment....

Comment

I don't know whether to be happy or not today.

I'm not in tomorrow

but I'm going christmas shopping with wifey tomorrow

Comment

What, I wonder, shall my next project be?

Though there's so little left of this year (2 days and 2.5 days next week) that I won't have much time to get very far with it...
              Might I suggest a device for detecting the source of a methane emission?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                SallyAnne had the raging skitters last night, perhaps it's the aftermath, was she on your train?
                If she was the statuesque blonde woman sitting next to me whose bones I'd love to rattle, maybe so...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Might I suggest a device for detecting the source of a methane emission?
                  This particular one was ripe with hydrogen sulphide etc.... particularly foul & long lasting.

Smelled rather like a Brains SA fart.

p.s. I've actually got a combustible gas detector, for reasons that escape me.

It detects farts a treat...

Comment

If she was the statuesque blonde woman sitting next to me whose bones I'd love to rattle, maybe so...
                    Interesting that you had to ensure that "woman" appeared in that sentence, did you think that we would assume it could be anything else?

Comment

Morning Bazza.

What's the temperature in the office today?

It's a balmy 20 deg C here at the moment....
                      The temp is "fu*king freezing"!!!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X