• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Evening chief
    Evening Boss. Any luck with those torrents? Downloaded one or two of my own tonight!

There's a plan - we'll both make the tea.
    With DB and SP having been off this week, I've not drank much. They make my tea.

Now surely I must get kudos for having permie managers make my tea??

I still haven't quite figured out what he does. He seems to talk to the WSGB a lot at the moment.
    Because WSGB is the only one who will listen to his inane whining? In return for him listening to the WSGB's inane whining!

Did you find any?
    I found Leffe. Nice.

Comment

Have a very good Christmas break ED - it's been an honour drivelling with you this year. Bring on 2009 - the year of the drivel!

Safe journey mate
      Cheers VF
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa
        That boy go raaaaaaa
        Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          Evening Boss. Any luck with those torrents? Downloaded one or two of my own tonight!
          Yep - I got the one you mentioned today for your mate. Were there any others?

With DB and SP having been off this week, I've not drank much. They make my tea.
          Getting m*nagers to make your tea - I salute you sir.

Because WSGB is the only one who will listen to his inane whining? In return for him listening to the WSGB's inane whining!
          My headphones are an essential piece of survival equipment at ClientCo sometimes.

I found Leffe. Nice.
          Nice indeed. Meant to pop in to Sainsburys tonight and take up their offer of £2/bottle.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa
            WHS

Comment

Yep - I got the one you mentioned today for your mate. Were there any others?
              Nerr... I'll nick a copy of every ROM you have tomorrow if thats OK?

Getting m*nagers to make your tea - I salute you sir.
              I was impressed too.

My headphones are an essential piece of survival equipment at ClientCo sometimes.
              I can understand that sitting that close to WSGB.

Nice indeed. Meant to pop in to Sainsburys tonight and take up their offer of £2/bottle.
              Mine were cheaper than that as I went to France last Dec with Mum (we used to do it every year, but won't have time this year) - and put 10 cases of it in my boot. This is the last of it now!

Comment

Nerr... I'll nick a copy of every ROM you have tomorrow if thats OK?
                Aye, no worries. I've just emailed you the one you were after as it was only ~2.5Mb.

Mine were cheaper than that as I went to France last Dec with Mum (we used to do it every year, but won't have time this year) - and put 10 cases of it in my boot. This is the last of it now!
                I got a free case of Coopers Sparkling Ale from Laithwaites yesterday - result!

Comment

Aye, no worries. I've just emailed you the one you were after as it was only ~2.5Mb.
                  Ta.... Will forward that on.

I got a free case of Coopers Sparkling Ale from Laithwaites yesterday - result!
                  Result.

Oh, your avatar doesn't work in Firefox on the Mac either. Will have a butchers in Safari in a minute.

Comment

Works fine in Safari!

Comment

Oh, meant to ask which Leffe you were drinking?

Blonde here.

I can whole heartedly recommend Duval too BTW. I once fell of a stool in a Belgian hotel while I was contracting out there having drank quite a lot of it. It was then I remembered they don't close at 11. I wasn't too rosey in a meeting about a BaaN implementation the next day!

Comment

Working...
                      X