• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
    Hi BP, I'm good thanks. Late in today while I waited in with No.1 son while Lady VF did the school run. I think he's improving - should be fit and well in time for the weekend hopefully.

How's stuff?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning

How are you?
      OK - got to take the car into the garage to change a headlight bulb - Cant get to the nut to change it myself
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        OK - got to take the car into the garage to change a headlight bulb - Cant get to the nut to change it myself
        Morning Zara.

Have you tried a hammer? I find there are few jobs I can't accomplish with a hammer.

Comment

And what ever happened to you handling all the extras on tpdville?

Dont say you had better things to do!
          ah yes... sorry...ran out of time
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Hi BP, I'm good thanks. Late in today while I waited in with No.1 son while Lady VF did the school run. I think he's improving - should be fit and well in time for the weekend hopefully.

How's stuff?
            I am good thanks. Busy weekend ahead - then the quarterly release this weekend so next week will be manic.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              It is really annoying that changing car bulbs in so difficult. There should be a law against it.

Like there should be a law making all packaging easily recyclable.

Comment

I am good thanks. Busy weekend ahead - then the quarterly release this weekend so next week will be manic.
                Nothing like a nice gentle run up to Christmas is there! How much time have you got off? I'm looking forward to spending two "Plan B free" weeks with the family.

Comment

Yes, I noticed you'd been trolling my kids photo's on Facebook!
                  Listen.... with comments like yours you deserve it. Proper use of English is also appreciated, although there is an understanding about people who are from The 'Ditch.

Have you tried a hammer? I find there are few jobs I can't accomplish with a hammer.
                  Aahhhhh, the Brummy Screwdriver.

Comment

Nothing like a nice gentle run up to Christmas is there! How much time have you got off? I'm looking forward to spending two "Plan B free" weeks with the family.
                    I also have 2 weeks off - but I intend to have my feet up!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Listen.... with comments like yours you deserve it.
                      You're just being random again aren't you.

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Aahhhhh, the Brummy Screwdriver.
                      It's all you need. That and a tube of "I can't believe it's not nails".

Comment

Working...
                      X