• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is that Woods Farm Zara? They don't seem to have an address on their website. Is it in Shirley?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Where is that Woods Farm Zara? They don't seem to have an address on their website. Is it in Shirley?
      Here you go

Woods Farm, Bill's Lane, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands B90 2PP 0121 733 2633
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Nooooo - don't do it! Remember what happened last time!
        Well, I'm not going to a kids birthday party so I should be OK - Now where did I put that hoodie

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Here you go

Woods Farm, Bill's Lane, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands B90 2PP 0121 733 2633
          Ta very much

Comment

Well, I'm not going to a kids birthday party so I should be OK - Now where did I put that hoodie
            I haven't been shopping to Kings Heath for years - do they still have a rag market there?

Comment

I haven't been shopping to Kings Heath for years - do they still have a rag market there?
              Yeap - the old one burnt down and hey have opened a new one - very Chavtastic. However, there is a tailor in there which I have used for years - for alterating clothes before you ask!

Comment

Tea-time I think - then I am going to venture into Kings Heath
                Right, now to try and nuke the Chilli Con Carne I brought in today to avoid the Canteen (well, actually to avoid the canteen with a contractor who I work with who has somewhat "unique" views on life!)

Comment

Yeap - the old one burnt down and hey have opened a new one - very Chavtastic.
                  That rings a bell now you mention it - wasn't it a dodgy insurance job or something like that?

However, there is a tailor in there which I have used for years - for alterating clothes before you ask!
                  Damn you pre-empting my witty retorts!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                    Right, now to try and nuke the Chilli Con Carne I brought in today to avoid the Canteen (well, actually to avoid the canteen with a contractor who I work with who has somewhat "unique" views on life!)
                    I thought most of us have 'unique' views on life seeing most of the posts here, or is he just 'special'.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      And no, that isn't me (I hope!) before anyone asks. This same chap is the reason why I'm wearing headphones more often these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X