• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Crikey - that sounds messy. How's the ex doing?
    dont know, ive cut all contact with her..

in summary; we have our seperate houses, however she spent 99% of the time at my place. we had a huge row about 6 months ago and that ended up with her putting a rock through the windscreen of my car because she thought i was being unreasonable asking her to go home as i had a deadline and didnt want to spend the night arguing.. stupidly i got back together with her after a while and 6 weeks ago we had a second big row that got blown up from something stupid, i suggested that as we always argue maybe we should end it, she flipped out totally

i know from friends that she checked herself out of hospital and refuses to go for any psychiatric [sic?] help, she's now living with a friend as she doesnt want to live at hers, havent been home since due to work and ignore the what was hrly now just daily phone calls, not the nicest of scenarios to go home to..

plan is to go home, pack up all the rest of her crap and get it sent to her, rearrange the place and generally move on with hopefully as little fuss as possible

we'll see.. sounds almost wilmslowesque i know
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Yeah, best stay clear of any clothing in that case!
      voodooflux
      Contractor Among Contractors

century

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I'm very good thanks Brillo. The tonsillitis has now cleared up and I can go back to work tomorrow. Not usually a cause for celebration but it means I can start billing again

Yourself?
        The household is all well for the first time in 3 weeks!

I just had 2 days off so looking forward to getting some money in over next 3 weeks - before I have 2 weeks off!

I am also looking forward to cuk bash on friday - though I can only come to drinks b4 the meal. Picking up kids early on Sat to take to clientco christmas party which is an amazingly lavish affair - the kids just love it!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?

You should visit more often.......
          i would but i load up warcraft for "just one hr" next thing i know it's way past midnight i need sleep

am not playing now as i think ive give myself RSI from playing it all day yesterday and this morning with a small mouse, i figured a break would be good

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

Hope you (both) manage to get it sorted out and start moving on - sounds like it was heading downhill for a while, and getting quite intense.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Hope you (both) manage to get it sorted out and start moving on - sounds like it was heading downhill for a while, and getting quite intense.
              yep your right, we had our great moments but in short things were going from worse to shocking, it has to end now or next time one of us is going to end up in prison, hospital or dead and that's not a good thing to know that will happen if we stay together..

i/we'll be fine, thanks, just a matter of time and seperation as far as i see

Comment

in summary; we have our seperate houses, however she spent 99% of the time at my place. we had a huge row about 6 months ago and that ended up with her putting a rock through the windscreen of my car because she thought i was being unreasonable asking her to go home as i had a deadline and didnt want to spend the night arguing.. stupidly i got back together with her after a while and 6 weeks ago we had a second big row that got blown up from something stupid, i suggested that as we always argue maybe we should end it, she flipped out totally

i know from friends that she checked herself out of hospital and refuses to go for any psychiatric [sic?] help, she's now living with a friend as she doesnt want to live at hers, havent been home since due to work and ignore the what was hrly now just daily phone calls, not the nicest of scenarios to go home to..

plan is to go home, pack up all the rest of her crap and get it sent to her, rearrange the place and generally move on with hopefully as little fuss as possible

Happened to a chap at clientco recently.

Odd how sometimes women become maddly in love sometimes. happened to me at university <shudders>

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  The household is all well for the first time in 3 weeks!

I just had 2 days off so looking forward to getting some money in over next 3 weeks - before I have 2 weeks off!

I am also looking forward to cuk bash on friday - though I can only come to drinks b4 the meal. Picking up kids early on Sat to take to clientco christmas party which is an amazingly lavish affair - the kids just love it!
                  Glad all's well again. Wish I could go to the bash, got a wedding the day after up north so I'm driving up on Friday night

I'm sad to say that I must depart. It's time for tea, then Top Gear, then shirt ironing and bed. What an exciting life I lead

Night all
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

womanizer womanizer womanzier oh..

Comment

i would but i load up warcraft for "just one hr" next thing i know it's way past midnight i need sleep

am not playing now as i think ive give myself RSI from playing it all day yesterday and this morning with a small mouse, i figured a break would be good
                      pot noodling

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X