• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    They're about the same age as my nieces - the other year we bought them these scarf "things" off fleabay that are sort of long and tubular, so you slip them over your head and they compress into a neck warmer type thing (that's probably the worst description ever). Went down a storm though.
    I think I know what you mean, they sound similar to what I used to have when I had a motorbike. I'm a bit scared of ordering clothes for these two, they both have fashion design degrees and whatever I buy is bound to be wrong
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

i just cant get that britney song out of my head..

womanizer womanizer womanzer oh

so annoying song, great video though
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        although the house is a complete wreck, the aftermath from when ex gf chef tried to take her life 6 weeks ago, after sorting it out i didnt have time to tidy up, it was a case of get on the next flight to work..

might get a friend to let a cleaner in and tidy up a bit..

dont quite fancy walking into a house of smashed wine bottles, half empty bottles of bleach etc.
        Doesn't sound like much fun, the cleaner thing is a good plan. It's always nice to come home to a sparkly house
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

yeah you dont wanna be ordering clothes for fashion students..

Comment

i just cant get that britney song out of my head..

womanizer womanizer womanzer oh

so annoying song, great video though
            Despite everything that's gone on with her, I'd still defy anyone to find a straight man who wouldn't
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              It's always nice to come home to a sparkly house
              from that, i know you dont know me..

have been meaning to get a cleaner for a while, i never seem to spend enough time at home though to warrant it, although when i am at home it gets pretty messy quickly as im used to having it cleaned up after me in the works hotel/apartment..

Comment

although the house is a complete wreck, the aftermath from when ex gf chef tried to take her life 6 weeks ago, after sorting it out i didnt have time to tidy up, it was a case of get on the next flight to work..

might get a friend to let a cleaner in and tidy up a bit..

dont quite fancy walking into a house of smashed wine bottles, half empty bottles of bleach etc.
                Crikey - that sounds messy. How's the ex doing?
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i've just realised i've done it, i've made it to dec 1st without hearing 1 single xmas related song

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I think I know what you mean, they sound similar to what I used to have when I had a motorbike. I'm a bit scared of ordering clothes for these two, they both have fashion design degrees and whatever I buy is bound to be wrong
                    Yeah, best stay clear of any clothing in that case!
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

from that, i know you dont know me..

have been meaning to get a cleaner for a while, i never seem to spend enough time at home though to warrant it, although when i am at home it gets pretty messy quickly as im used to having it cleaned up after me in the works hotel/apartment..
                      I'm seriously messy too. I've found the best way around it is to invite people over often. Then you have to clean up before they arrive and it never gets too untidy.
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X