• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Feels like I should exhaustively test it!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Evening all
        Evening Diver. How's tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          Feels like I should exhaustively test it!
          Always felt like a Javascript problem to me, but I guess we'll never find out!

Comment

Evening Diver. How's tricks?
            Very busy at the moment. Not much time for posting

Comment

Always felt like a Javascript problem to me, but I guess we'll never find out!
              Damn good of them to fix it though; was beginning to bug me not being able to post from the train.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Very busy at the moment. Not much time for posting
                Yeah noticed you've been gone a bit. You got a lot of work in then? Plummeting price of scrap not hurting then? Or a change of strategy on your part?

Comment

Yeah noticed you've been gone a bit. You got a lot of work in then? Plummeting price of scrap not hurting then? Or a change of strategy on your part?
                  Gone back into the general building. doing one & tendering for another council contract at the moment.

Comment

Damn good of them to fix it though; was beginning to bug me not being able to post from the train.
                    Allowed that pesky VDF to rob me of many a century. Bet he's off eating as I drivel!

Comment

Allowed that pesky VDF to rob me of many a century. Bet he's off eating as I drivel!
                      Only a few to go

I'll help you get a bit closer

Comment

Working...
                      X