• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you? Feeling better I hope.......
    Better now than I was this morning.

Sleepy as I had to take two anti-sickness tablets when I got up, which cause drowsiness. I'd go to bed if the plumber wasn't knocking out the bathroom!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      My deepest condolences.
      I have never been to solihull. Is it bad?

I have been to Merry Hill a few times - stayed at a copthorne hotel very near there.......

Comment

Someone tell me to think of the money please.......
        Think of the money Bear^H^H^Hrillo

Comment

How are you? Feeling better I hope.......
          I'm also slightly depressed this week - the grandson of some friends of my parents was beaten to death last Thursday night / Friday morning. Shocking, but they've charged one person with the murder and are interviewing two more.

Very depressing what the world is coming to.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            Ok I'll incorporate lycra somewhere.
            And some super glue in a door lock? And an email bombing campaign?

Comment

I'm also slightly depressed this week - the grandson of some friends of my parents was beaten to death last Thursday night / Friday morning. Shocking, but they've charged one person with the murder and are interviewing two more.

Very depressing what the world is coming to.

I am pleased they got someone - but even so that is a total shocker. Was there a motive or just random chavery? Not that it makes any difference really.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Think of the money Bear^H^H^Hrillo
                Are you suggesting I am his sockpuppet?

Comment

I have never been to solihull. Is it bad?

I have been to Merry Hill a few times - stayed at a copthorne hotel very near there.......
                  Not been for a LONG time - I was at university in Birmingham, and used to catch the number 4 bus out that way.

IIRC, egg are based there, which used to be a good project for Oracle.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Not been for a LONG time - I was at university in Birmingham, and used to catch the number 4 bus out that way.

IIRC, egg are based there, which used to be a good project for Oracle.
                    Chap I sit on train with is moving from merrill lynch to citibank (he does building health and saftey). His first week will be in Sheffield looking after one of their egg offices.......

Comment

I am pleased they got someone - but even so that is a total shocker. Was there a motive or just random chavery? Not that it makes any difference really.
                      He'd kind-of fallen in with a bad crowd, and is described as being of "no fixed abode". There was an argument over a mobile phone, and he was then beaten and kicked to death. He was only 25 - 19 year old has been charged and appeared in court, a 23 year old and a 25 year old woman have also been arrested.

Sad thing is that they will probably be out in 5 years or so.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X