• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Population
    1631 Revenues
    376400 € Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 99 %
    Crime rate 1 %
    Pollution 2 %

rank=292

I am 1st visitor
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Very well done Sir
      Too kind. How are you and the family feeling? Sounds like you've all had a rough few days.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        OK, Off to the German Market with the kids - I think this is going to be expensive Just hope they have enough Pork and Gluvine to see me through.
        I'm going to take a day off closer to Christmas and head into Brum with Lady VF for a few final Christmas things, and pay a visit to the market.

Comment

No.2 son commented that he'd never been through a carwash, so he went with his grandad today. Next time he'll go through in the car.

IGMC.

Comment

Bought one of those cooked pork joints from Morrisons for lunch today. Carved it up onto fresh bread - om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Bought one of those cooked pork joints from Morrisons for lunch today. Carved it up onto fresh bread - om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.
              Bought some iced donuts (or is it doughnuts?) and mince pies too.

Comment

Bugger, West Brom are losing. Again.

Comment

Bugger, West Brom are losing. Again.
                  1642: GOAL Stoke 1-0 West Brom

Comment

Bought some iced donuts (or is it doughnuts?) and mince pies too.
                    I got some double choc chip muffins

Comment

Too kind. How are you and the family feeling? Sounds like you've all had a rough few days.
                      Baby is fine - I pick up twins tonight at 6:30 - Mrs BP is fine. I am still bad though better than yesterday. I ate at lunchtime - first since last night which was 2 slices toast which itself was first for 24 hours - at lunch 3 slices toast, 4 pieces raisin bread, cup of honey/lemon. I am really regretting it now. Those people playing football in my stomach have started again.....

Comment

Working...
                      X