• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaahhhh... I am sat at a Plan B location printing out stupid mail merges to try and collect some of the £13k of back subscriptions from members.

Credit Crunch anyone??

Comment

Hey boyos
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Hmmm, that reminds me, we have a big tub of nuts in the kitchen. I've already picked out the walnuts though - I like those. No.3 likes the raisins so he's picked all those out.
        Which reminds me, I have a big tub of Peanut M&M's waiting at home. I should hurry up really, but no train now until 2056!

Did you see my new mug at ClientCo today VF? You could probably swim in it. I love America!!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Hey boyos
          Evening CM

Hows tricks? You were quiet today.

Comment

I ought to decide what I'm having for dinner!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              ...but VF has some software possibly going in next year; so that'll scupper it.
              I need to slip some bugs in - it's going a little too well at the moment, so ClientCo believe it doesn't need maintaining.

Your car is also pink.
              Not for much longer - I have plans to take a polisher to it on the advice of a mate who restores classic cars (a status for which mine almost qualifies!)

Unfortunately polishing won't fix yours - it will always be a Ka (que "but it's not mine, blah, blah, etc.").

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Did you see my new mug at ClientCo today VF? You could probably swim in it. I love America!!
                I did notice the mug - you may be competiting with big boss soon! Although his is nearer to being a bucket.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Computers in bed are a bad idea.
                  Sorry I ment DS1 is in bed and DD1 is STILL trying to get me off the PC!
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Evening CM

Hows tricks? You were quiet today.
                    Super busy

It's been a bit mental lately!

So tell me about the proposal... I want to hear all the romantic details
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      I need to slip some bugs in - it's going a little too well at the moment, so ClientCo believe it doesn't need maintaining.

Not for much longer - I have plans to take a polisher to it on the advice of a mate who restores classic cars (a status for which mine almost qualifies!)

Unfortunately polishing won't fix yours - it will always be a Ka (que "but it's not mine, blah, blah, etc.").

VF - you have a pink car
                      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                      X