• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

VooDooFlux

got
    a

!!!
    !!!Millennium!!!
    !!!And two 00s in a row & a bonus mark!!!
    !!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

But enough about you - how was the weekend?
      It was the curry on Friday! Apart from being bored I'm Ok - How's tricks?
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Morning Zeity Chucking it down here too - it's almost raining too much for me to make the short trip to fetch a bacon sandwich. Almost, but not quite...
        Ok.

Just listening to a lecture on amplifiers... :

I got that RF thingie to work on Friday, but didn't have time to say

Byeeeeee...

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
          http://www.nessus.org/nessus/

Not to worry all sorted
          Presumably named for

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierson's_Puppeteer

Comment

Was he fully comp or third party?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              It was the curry on Friday! Apart from being bored I'm Ok - How's tricks?
              I like the phrase "backgarden is littered with fireworks" - I'm going to use that from now on

One of the houses that backs on to ours always seems to fire their fireworks towards us - I'm sure some have hit the house before now, and I found some lying on our trampoline the other morning. So when I made a tube to launch rockets from the other night I *might* have accidently angled it towards their conservatory a bit

Bit bored here too - got about 30 minutes of work to do today so I'm trying to stretch it out. And the work
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

We normally book tickets for disney on ice early. Didn't bother this year and was going to give it a swerve. However after some soul searching I have managed to get 4 rinkside seats for sunday morning... DD2 is going to be well pleased when she finds out. Its Nemo (her fav)

Comment

Morning boys
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    We normally book tickets for disney on ice early. Didn't bother this year and was going to give it a swerve. However after some soul searching I have managed to get 4 rinkside seats for sunday morning... DD2 is going to be well pleased when she finds out. Its Nemo (her fav)
                    Excellent

We went to see Toy Story on ice a few years back - good show even though I missed a lot of it whilst trying to find a cashpoint so I could satisfy the demand for "official merchandise".

We're going on the Severn Valley Railway "Santa Special" again this year. They weren't running it last year due to all the flood damage on the line, so we took the (slightly more expensive) option of going to Lapland instead.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                      I've just been dragged through endless shops, Bluewater!

El diablo

got
                      a

!!!
                      !!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

Working...
                      X