• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Different people doing the dismantling of this house 3 doors up...
    well that is a relief. for them and me.

Comment

mcloud?

Comment

look at that. 14k is but a distant memory as we break into the second hundred towards that great edifice that is 15k.

Comment

dank yu.

Comment

lunch today was truly foul.

Comment

it was cold newish potato with mixed veg and an unidentified processed meat squished into a rectangle and deep fried.

Comment

it might have been fowl, it might have been pork, it might have been veal. i am fairly sure it wasn't beef or lamb.

Comment

the processed meat was surrounded by a layer of sticky gloop that looked like soft poo.

Comment

i think it ws meat. it was light brown in a light brown way that cold mean pork or fowl or rabbit or squirrel or dog...

Comment

it was dead. if it wasn't it certainly is now and i may be later.

Comment

Working...
                      X