• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Welcome to my world.,,,,,
    Is it a world full of cake?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      More brownie points for Dads....
      Yes lots of brownie points!!
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        No, really, Get stretched. (guess what phrase I heard last night, and decided to bring back into common parlance.)
        It's no good just hearing a phrase and then using it at random. It's all about context. Otherwise it's tourettes.

Even if you did, you'd flock it up.
        I think I preferred the happy HC, even if it was a bit unnerving.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Krispy Kremes all round I have three large boxes...
          That boy go raaaaaaa
          Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

How is it that dads can make you cry??
            Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            I listened to my dad.
            I never really got on that well with my dad when I was small (shut up VF, I know I am small now, thank you!); but the past three years we have got on much better - but being men we never talk about feelings.

He brought over a birthday card on Wednesday; as it is my birthday while we are away. It had on the front "Craig - not to be opened before 25/10/08." Which I thought a little odd.

I opened it after he had left - as it was after 25/10/08 - the words in the card are very caring; and he put words to the effect of "this is what I mean, but never seem to say."

Touching. Even more so, if it had been MY birthday he wrote on the envelope; and not my little brothers!! I am putting it down to senility - the sentiment counts!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              Krispy Kremes all round I have three large boxes...
              Scrum delish!!! I'll have a maple one please
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                It's no good just hearing a phrase and then using it at random. It's all about context. Otherwise it's tourettes.
                Yes, really - GET STRETCHED. Balls to context, I am cutting edge comedy personified; and have applied to the BBC.

I think I preferred the happy HC, even if it was a bit unnerving.
                No, I am happy - its all tongue in cheek.

Comment

Is it a world full of cake?
                  unfortunately not......
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

How is it that dads can make you cry??
                    By taking DD1 mobile off her, then increasing the duration of the ban for every time she answers me back/give me attitude.

Part of the reason I took it off her was she had a text late at night (10pm) and it pee'd me off, and when I read it and the reply I didn't like what was written

Comment

I never really got on that well with my dad when I was small (shut up VF, I know I am small now, thank you!); but the past three years we have got on much better - but being men we never talk about feelings.

He brought over a birthday card on Wednesday; as it is my birthday while we are away. It had on the front "Craig - not to be opened before 25/10/08." Which I thought a little odd.

I opened it after he had left - as it was after 25/10/08 - the words in the card are very caring; and he put words to the effect of "this is what I mean, but never seem to say."

Touching. Even more so, if it had been MY birthday he wrote on the envelope; and not my little brothers!! I am putting it down to senility - the sentiment counts!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X