• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    Yes I am pleased to - wouldn't wish it on anyone. As it was only the car which was damaged I felt at liberty to chuckle. It'll probably help Ford "sell" another one.
    I had a biggish crash in May 1999 - front was totalled. Police begged me to drive it away!! £4k of damage - car only worth £6k - as suspension totally shot.

You just can't get the police these days......

Comment

Did you get your toast in the end?
      Wasn't me
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It'll be alright Zeity... we have had them here for a while. They replaced them last year with newer photocopiers (as they are leased from HP) - the funniest bit was watching the delivery "team" drop one down the stairs.
        If they take away my laser printer, then I'm out of here, since I won't be able to make pcbs any more.

And I'm not waiting in a queue for a fecking photocopier whilst trying to print out 20 odd pcb transparencies for the kiddies...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Courgette Soup...

The only sensible thing to do with courgettes or marrows is to put them directly into the compost heap & cover them with horse manure.
          You should try Mrs BP's recipe........

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Bloody hell - fire alarm - been stood outside for ages cos some bint burnt her toast

Thank goodness for firemen
            The receptionsit at client co did that a few weeks ago.

A whole warehouse was evacuated because she always burnt her toast.

Total cost of that was about £9k based on 15 mins worth of running costs.

She no longer works here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Morning Zeity

How are you?

Did you walk up the hill today?

I heard of same printer thing happening at Merrill Lynch 2 weeks ago. Trying to cut costs before BoA decimate them.......

I was cold until I got in here, whereupon I took off 1 waxed jacket with liner, two jumpers, a scarfe (in a rather fetching red), a pair of gloves and a woolly hat...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Yep - just Ibuprofen. I just need to remember to continue resting the back even after the pain has gone.

Just so many big jobs to do at home!
                I highly recommend deep muscle strengthening exercises like pilates or alexander technique.

I do pilates on a Monday night - it makes a huge difference.

I wish I had started 10 years ago - I suppose one doesn't do these things until too late......

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  The receptionsit at client co did that a few weeks ago.

A whole warehouse was evacuated because she always burnt her toast.

Total cost of that was about £9k based on 15 mins worth of running costs.

She no longer works here.
                  Hi SP

How are you?

Did we ever get the full story of your trip to hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Hi SP

How are you?

Did we ever get the full story of your trip to hospital?
                    Did it involve an accident with a vacuum cleaner?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Did it involve an accident with a vacuum cleaner?
                      No that was me

Comment

Working...
                      X