• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'll drag you for a beer on Monday to celebrate!
    I hope mullys is open

We will be celebrating before the beer anyway
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Crikey, I am confused.... so she was spanking you with her Dildo and suddenly it got rammed up your ass?

I clearly have led a sheltered life - where is the fun in that?

Comment

I hope mullys is open

We will be celebrating before the beer anyway
        I'd better build up a little stamina then!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I clearly have led a sheltered life - where is the fun in that?
          I think that is the issue.... it wasn't "fun"
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Now watching most haunted live - halloween week long special

I dont think the locals are happy about it....

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...5578-22113749/

North Wales Most Haunted show blasted as tasteless
            Oct 25 2008 by Kelly Fenna, Daily Post

Most Haunted... most tasteless?

TV ghostbusters planning to wear straitjackets at a former psychiatric hospital while being filmed for a live show have been blasted as “insensitive.”

A mental health charity and local paranormal investigators hit out at the stunt taking place at the 19th century North Wales Hospital near Denbigh from tonight.

Living TV’s Most Haunted Live begins a seven-night trawl of the town, focusing their investigations on the emtpy Victorian asylum which closed in 1995.

The crew plan to dress in straitjackets during a seance in padded cells in which they will seek to contact spirits.

Programme makers dubbed the show, in which mediums trawl through Denbigh and its ancient buildings and edifices, the “most amazing supernatural spookfest so far”.

But their activities were last night criticised as “disrespectful” to former patients and their families who still live in the region.

Mental health organisation Gofal Cymru called it “insensitive.”

The ghostbusting team, led by presenter Yvette Fielding, will hunt for three witches said to have been executed in the town. They will then head to the church to burn the ground in an exorcism in a bid to “rid the area of spirits”.

North Wales paranormal investigator Roy Wilcock said the experiments were “distasteful” and “make a mockery” of serious paranormal work.

He said: “I was appalled to hear what the members of this team plan to do, I think it is so disrespectful to the former patients who will still live or have relatives here in North Wales.

“To me it is totally distasteful.

“As a paranormal investigator myself, I would never conduct seances in this manner.

“It seems they are only going to such extreme methods because they consider it entertainment.”

On an online discussion forum, a user threatened to write to her local MP.

Her post said: “Yet again this is glorifying mental health issues and continuing to create a stigma around mental health. I really am sad that this is being allowed. The hospital only closed in 1995, and there will be many families around the country who still have sad and painful memories of the hospital.

“I am appalled that the programme producers are allowing people on the show to be placed in straitjackets and in an old padded cell to see if they sense anything.”

Gofal Cymru refused to comment further prior to the show being aired.

The North Wales Hospital ran for 200 years and local legend says its patients regularly reported the presence of three witches tried and executed in the town.

A spokeswoman for Antix Productions, the makers of Most Haunted Live, said: “In no way do we condone the stigmatising of mental illness or those who suffer with it for the purpose of entertainment.

“The experiments will in no way belittle or make fun of the patients who were treated in this hospital.”

The programme runs from tonight until October 31 on Living TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I'd better build up a little stamina then!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

I think that is the issue.... it wasn't "fun"
                Maybe if she had used lubrication and headed for the male g spot.......

Comment

<drivels like a gooseberry>

you two carry on! don't mind me!!

Comment

Maybe if she had used lubrication and headed for the male g spot.......
                    Nope I'm still not sure about it ......
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

<drivels like a gooseberry>

you two carry on! don't mind me!!
                      Sorry BP
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X