• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Bloody newbies.
    Stop being so miserable and tell us how you have been
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      WSS
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Bloody newbies.

Did I mention ?
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Stupidly busy.

Client has no Firefox and a carppy version of IE that is a nightmare to use; no internet really in an evening; and plan B is taking a LOT of time (particularly since it will probably make £0 profit).

Hopefully there will be some exciting news soon on the plan B front - although it would require me to reveal my identity to all and sundry.....
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Stupidly busy.

Client has no Firefox and a carppy version of IE that is a nightmare to use; no internet really in an evening; and plan B is taking a LOT of time (particularly since it will probably make £0 profit).

Hopefully there will be some exciting news soon on the plan B front - although it would require me to reveal my identity to all and sundry.....
            Oh crap - you are really AtW
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

How are Mrs FaQ and the girls?
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Oh crap - you are really AtW
                No - I know that plan B will make no money. But LOTS of high quality kudos which should mean more jobs at a higher rate.

How are Mrs FaQ and the girls?
                Fine - MrsF was ill and in hospital with suspected appendicitis a couple of months back, which was a bit scary. Girls are growing up fast - DD1 is now at school full time, and DD2 is growing quickly. I can't get a word in at home now, with both of them nattering the whole time. And they're still gorgeous - will dig out a photo at some stage...

I took a couple of days off work to take DD1 to school on her first day - needn't have bothered, apart from MrsF and DD2 went shopping for the afternoon and I had to go collect her. She's loving it, loves the teacher, the class, the children (apart from Autumn who keeps calling her Bernard).
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

No - I know that plan B will make no money. But LOTS of high quality kudos which should mean more jobs at a higher rate.

Fine - MrsF was ill and in hospital with suspected appendicitis a couple of months back, which was a bit scary. Girls are growing up fast - DD1 is now at school full time, and DD2 is growing quickly. I can't get a word in at home now, with both of them nattering the whole time. And they're still gorgeous - will dig out a photo at some stage...

I took a couple of days off work to take DD1 to school on her first day - needn't have bothered, apart from MrsF and DD2 went shopping for the afternoon and I had to go collect her. She's loving it, loves the teacher, the class, the children (apart from Autumn who keeps calling her Bernard).
                  Her name sounds nothing like Bernard

Glad to hear they are all ok!

It's spooky cos Ned was asking how you were the other day - so now I will be able to tell her!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X