• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      right, I'm going for a brew and bed..

FiveTimes
      Contractor Among Contractors

century

Comment

Chuck Norris entered the same restaurant supermodel Cindy Crawford was eating at. Instinctively, Cindy swept everything off the table, threw herself on it in a fit of lust, and begged Chuck to ravish her. After Chuck finished his beer, he obliged her. When Chuck's magnificent lead sperm cannoned into Cindy's womb it went straight to one of her ovaries and roared, "Which one of you servile wenches thinks you can handle getting split
        open by the Chuck!?" All of the eggs cowered in the corner. The same thing happened at the other ovary. "I didn't ******* think so!" shouted the lead sperm which then lead the rest of the troops back into Chuck's balls. Chuck pulled out; roundhouse kicked Cindy in the face and told her, "Don't ever waste my time again."

Comment

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take tulipe from anybody.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Playgirl magazine once asked Chuck Norris to appear naked in an issue, Chuck laughed at the opportunity saying “there isn’t enough paper in the world to contain my bearded member”. He then killed the editors simply by unzipping his pants

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Groan
              Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Finally arrived on site!

Nearly Friday!!!

Comment

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Comment

Chuck Norris was a raving felch-lord and Bruce Lee kicked his arse!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Finally arrived on site!

Nearly Friday!!!
                    Morning

I wondered where you were
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Chuck Norris was a raving felch-lord and Bruce Lee kicked his arse!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE

Comment

Working...
                      X