• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I just had toast want some?
    Probably - but how about some toast first?

IGMC

Comment

Population
      1435 Revenues
      332000 € Unemployment 0 %
      Transport 99 %
      Crime rate 2 %
      Pollution 2 %

rank=269

I am the first visitor today......

Comment

Morning folks
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Morning folks
          Morning VDF? How are you? How is the knee?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Morning VDF? How are you? How is the knee?
            Morning BP

Knee is OK thanks, just niggles a bit when I carry heavy things upstairs. Like furniture into a loft conversion for instance. The extra set of stairs is certainly good exercise though - I'm having to eat extra lardy food just to make up the extra calories I'm burning!

How's your knee doing? Still using the Wii Fit?

Comment

Morning BP

Knee is OK thanks, just niggles a bit when I carry heavy things upstairs. Like furniture into a loft conversion for instance. The extra set of stairs is certainly good exercise though - I'm having to eat extra lardy food just to offset the extra calories I'm burning!

How's your knee doing? Still using the Wii Fit?
              Is it consistently niggly or just sometimes?

My knee is great thanks - far better than the other one - though I am still unable to straighten it as swollen.

Wii is great - though pilates last night. I wish there was more multiplayer stuff on the fit! The sports is great - though the tennis is becoming quite a grudge match with the gf.....

Comment

Is it consistently niggly or just sometimes?
                It's pretty much isolated to when I'm walking up stairs or climbing ladders, although not all the time. If I'm carrying stuff, or have made a few trips then it starts to become quite painful. It is my leading leg though, and does get to the point where I have to try and lead with the other.

Wii is great - though pilates last night. I wish there was more multiplayer stuff on the fit! The sports is great - though the tennis is becoming quite a grudge match with the gf.....
                I like the Wii Sports Tennis too - I was going to pick up Top Spin but it received rather poor reviews. I also like the look of the Family Ski game, but I'm waiting to see if they do a version of the SSX snowboard/ski series for the Wii - that would be awesome.

Comment

Still using the Wii Fit?
                  Does that actually work and help you keep fit?

Comment

Btw, morning everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
                      Does that actually work and help you keep fit?
                      By itself no, but it gives you an entertaining way to monitor the progress of a fitness regime. Some of the games are fun too.

I can't comment on the value on the aerobic activities as they're not really my thing.

Morning BTW

Comment

Working...
                      X