• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Must go & let the kiddies back in...

Hello sweety zeity

I'm still mad with you for leaving us all worrying about you!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens
      Morning NF
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Morning Zeity. Also, Morning Nick!

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Or even worn out the paddle. Anyone seen the dog this morning?
        Indeed. Not seen The Mutt today yet - but I do have his car details to do some digging about... lets see how many hammers were thrown at his car in order to get it out the gate. He'll never drive it again!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          Indeed. Not seen The Mutt today yet - but I do have his car details to do some digging about... lets see how many hammers were thrown at his car in order to get it out the gate. He'll never drive it again!!
          He will be late logging on - he didn't leave till this morning

I drove it yesterday.... it was fun but scary too. He had to raise the seat up and push it about 1/2 a mile forward so I could reach the peddals and the steering wheel

He didn't need a change of underwear though, so I guess I did ok
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            He will be late logging on - he didn't leave till this morning
            So that glow in your face is recent then???

I drove it yesterday.... it was fun but scary too. He had to raise the seat up and push it about 1/2 a mile forward so I could reach the peddals and the steering wheel

He didn't need a change of underwear though, so I guess I did ok
            They are great cars - although I personally hate the way the centre console is laid out. No where near as nice as a Q7.

Oh, and the Supercharged Range Rover proper is much more fun. The body roll is top notch. Took my friend (who owns one) off roading in one a year or so ago at Land Rovers test track at Gaydon - scared the living daylights out of him!!

Comment

So that glow in your face is recent then???

They are great cars - although I personally hate the way the centre console is laid out. No where near as nice as a Q7.

Oh, and the Supercharged Range Rover proper is much more fun. The body roll is top notch. Took my friend (who owns one) off roading in one a year or so ago at Land Rovers test track at Gaydon - scared the living daylights out of him!!
              A lady never tells

It was just a really nice experience - never driven anything like it before (my car was a Focus, before I moved into the centre of town, so doesn't really compare!!) it was fun even if I did nearly give us whiplash - the brakes are a bit keen! Parking it was fun - it was so fecking huge, I took up two spaces in the car park and still had the ass end of it sticking out
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

A lady never tells
                But you'll tell us shortly???

It was just a really nice experience - never driven anything like it before (my car was a Focus, before I moved into the centre of town, so doesn't really compare!!) it was fun even if I did nearly give us whiplash - the brakes are a bit keen! Parking it was fun - it was so fliping huge, I took up two spaces in the car park and still had the ass end of it sticking out
                I shall make no comment about girls driving / parking abilities. None. But then again I also have a HGV licence and find it easier to parallel park a 40' artic than Mrs HC's Ka!!

Comment

I shall make no comment about girls driving / parking abilities. None. But then again I also have a HGV licence and find it easier to parallel park a 40' artic than Mrs HC's Ka!!
                  It's ok - I think I am an ok driver - I do get a bit of road rage though! Parking, I am tulip at - I'll hold my hands up to that!

What will be interesting is in a few weeks when we go to Ireland. I'm driving us to watch a rugby match in Dublin. I might try to make him a bit pissed first though, so it's not too traumatic! If he isn't sober he might not remember it
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

If he isn't sober he might not remember it
                    We are still talking about Driving aren't we??

Comment

We are still talking about Driving aren't we??
                      Yes we are you smutty sod

We haven't had a good smutty Friday for ages.....
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X