• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    L O

Home again, I knocked the boys off for today, as they have to be on site at 05.00 in Barry tomorrow. takes over an hour to get there and they have to load the truck first.
    I am sometimes too soft
    Hey sweetpea!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hey sweetpea!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

How's everyone's day going?

Everyone having fun?

I'm basically doing data entry today! Bloody expensive data entry!
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          I never get annoyed when asked to do something some other contractors would find below them, such as data-entry, data-cleanse, testing I'm still getting paid, and there's something perversely pleasurable about getting a high rate for low level work.
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

My day is - up to my eyeballs reading something very legally technical and it's making my head
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              I never get annoyed when asked to do something some other contractors would find below them, such as data-entry, data-cleanse, testing I'm still getting paid, and there's something perversely pleasurable about getting a high rate for low level work.

AND,,,you're getting paid for posting on here!
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                How's everyone's day going?

Everyone having fun?

I'm currently wading through emails. Mostly job offers abroad that I have already turned down. They keep upping the offer packages

I think some of them are desperate, let's see how stupid the offers get, I may be induced into taking one
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                  Agreed - but it bloody boring

And...even though i've been banging on about the format for this data and is this definitely the format we want to use going forward 'cos i'd hate to waste my time...you just know that they'll want it in a different format next week!
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

You know how americans do everything wierd.... I am confused

How much is .5 fl. oz.?

Whats that in ml's?
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Afternoon folks
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X