• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The menu is.....
    marsala soaked fruit cake
    blueberry sour cream cake with lemon drizzle
    triple chocolate brownies
    ginger cake

In theory I should only do every 30 weeks or so - but I get alot of (chocolate) brownie points for it!

IGMC....
    Please can I have some of the chocolate brownies - I *think* I discussed this with her and she uses the Nigella recipie for them.... 1st class post to Manchester should do the trick
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

The menu is.....
      marsala soaked fruit cake
      blueberry sour cream cake with lemon drizzle
      triple chocolate brownies
      ginger cake

In theory I should only do every 30 weeks or so - but I get alot of (chocolate) brownie points for it!

IGMC....
      Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Please can I have some of the chocolate brownies - I *think* I discussed this with her and she uses the Nigella recipie for them.... 1st class post to Manchester should do the trick
      Ahem!

I'm quite partial to Ginger Cake!

Comment

When you and Churchill come for Sunday lunch you can take a big pile home!

She uses a cross between Nigella and the barefoot contessa. Interestingly the barefoot contessa uses little flour.....

PS For those who do not know the barefoot contessa she is on the food channel and has a very annoying American accent!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Ahem!

right! one plate of chocolate brownies and one plate of gingerbread!

Anyone for some "special" cake which I take when my back gets REALLY painful and I need to ?

Comment

Just had a tricky conference call that has stirred up some tulipe

She uses a cross between Nigella and the barefoot contessa. Interestingly the barefoot contessa uses little flour.....
            Nigella rocks - full fat ingredients for the win
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Ahem!

Actually I like that too but not as much as chocolate brownies...

When you and Churchill come for Sunday lunch you can take a big pile home!

PS For those who do not know the barefoot contessa she is on the food channel and has a very annoying American accent!
              Yum - your poor g/f... I will have her heart broken asking for recipies etc although she did offer a cooking lesson which I am very likely to take her up on

right! one plate of chocolate brownies and one plate of gingerbread!

Anyone for some "special" cake which I take when my back gets REALLY painful and I need to ?
              Mammy made one of those cakes for my brother once. He and his mates were going to bake it themselves but Mammy wanted to keep the kitchen intact
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Nigella rocks - full fat ingredients for the win
                This may be true! But my gf's best friend teaches at the school where Nigella's son goes. Apparantely he is really arrogant.....

On the plus side the way she licks her fingers is nice! And she has got great n**ks.....

Comment

Yum - your poor g/f... I will have her heart broken asking for recipies etc although she did offer a cooking lesson which I am very likely to take her up on
                  She loves cooking (especially baking) and is always keen to help out! Just pick your Sunday when you and Churchill are available and PM me - best to avoid any Sunday when the vulcans are flying!

Comment

How come DP was banned?
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

On the plus side the way she licks her fingers is nice! And she has got great n**ks.....
                      And she'd cook a great "morning after" breakfast
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X