• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I wish I could have seen that. Sometimes bouncers are such numptys...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      On a cheery note...

Have a guess who came very, very close to getting a slap of a bouncer at the weekend

The bouncer decided against starting something as standing behind me was my 4th Dan instructor.

All because the muppet wanted me to throw my rubbish on the floor outside, I just said no I'll use the bin upstairs.... slight disagreement. I tried to walk past him and up the stairs. Out came an arm to stop me, at which point he saw my club colours and the instructor chirped up and asked if there was a problem ?
      Let me get this straight. You went to a club with your instructor and you were wearing your "club colours"?

Does your martial art mean you're immune to punches from other people?

Also, how was the bouncer to know that the guy interfering with him dealing with an unruly argumentative customer(you) was a 4th Dan instructor?
      Last edited by Churchill; 29 September 2008, 12:20.

Comment

Gosh! doesn't the day go quickly when you start at 10.30!

Maybe i should do it more often
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Chicken salad for lunch today!

I am looking forward to Wednesday - seeing a mate from HBOS for lunch.....

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Also, how was the bouncer to know that the guy interfering with him dealing with an unruly argumentative customer(you) was a 4th Dan instructor?
            He was probably wearing a badge that said 'I'm a 4th Dan Instructor'

HTH
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Gosh! doesn't the day go quickly when you start at 10.30!

Maybe i should do it more often
              But what time do you finish?

At the moment I am doing roughly 6:30 to 3:30....

Though I would prefer 10:30 to 3:30! With an hour for lunch naturally!

Comment

HTH
                Actually, I think he was

I think it must have happened at the tournament - that would be the only reason he would be out in his colours.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

HTH
                  My son has a t-shirt that says "I am a dalek" - but he is not one!

And he has a little squeezy bit that when you press it says "Exterminate"....

Comment

HTH
                    Yeah, probably.

Sounds like just another numpty who thinks he's hard as nails because he's done a few years at a karate club. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I am looking forward to Wednesday - seeing a mate from HBOS for lunch.....
                      Will you be buying?

What was the vedict on the knee?
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X