• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Hey Brillo!

I'm getting there. It took a mate of mine 12 months to recover to the extent that he could drink beer again!

To be honest, after 1 week I'm not missing it at all!

Let's see how I feel after tonight when I'm washing vomit out of Girly's hair!
    Gosh - the things that youngsters use for foreplay these days!

Somehow I think you will be given nothing other than toast after saying that!

I rarely drink - holidays and christmas mostly - I have not had a drink since my holiday in Wales.....

Comment

Hey Brillo!

I'm getting there. It took a mate of mine 12 months to recover to the extent that he could drink beer again!

To be honest, after 1 week I'm not missing it at all!

Let's see how I feel after tonight when I'm washing vomit out of Girly's hair!

12 months, what was wrong with him

Comment

Morning folks
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

12 months, what was wrong with him
          Gastritis! He lost part of the lining too his stomach. It took 12 months to heal!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Gosh - the things that youngsters use for foreplay these days!

Somehow I think you will be given nothing other than toast after saying that!

I rarely drink - holidays and christmas mostly - I have not had a drink since my holiday in Wales.....
            It was those two monkeys at Chester Zoo, wasn't it?

Comment

Gastritis! He lost part of the lining too his stomach. It took 12 months to heal!

I thought tpd was the thread of nice things!

Can this thread be moved to general?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Morning folks
                Morning

Comment

It was those two monkeys at Chester Zoo, wasn't it?
                  I suppose the twins do behave like that. Ohhh I see - those monkeys - ah yes. The Zebra was quite interesting too - though he went on the slack when you left!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I suppose the twins do behave like that. Ohhh I see - those monkeys - ah yes. The Zebra was quite interesting too - though he went on the slack when you left!
                    BrilloPad
                    Godlike

century

Comment

I promise I won't get too pissed tonight

I need a drink to cope with my family though.....

My Dads aunt (my grans sister) said to my sis last time we were up, I've been listening to you on the radio every day, you're doing a great job.

Crazy old biddy
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X