• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all!

CM might be a little late checking in, she's broken the internet thing at work and they're waiting for an IT bod to reboot the server or something!
    Last edited by Churchill; 24 September 2008, 08:02.

Comment

Morning folks
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Good morning all!

CM might be a little late checking in, she's broken the internet thing at work and they're waiting for an IT bod to reboot the server or something!
        How did she do that? Was it overloaded with data from cuk?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Morning folks
          morning

how are you?

Comment

Morning all

Getting the flooring fitted today... Oakylishush

Comment

got loads of stuff done already whilst working from home so I think its onyl fair that I share myself with fellow tpd'ers

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                morning

how are you?
                Very good thanks, albeit a little tired. Not baby-related though - I decided to give Warhammer Online a "quick go" last night...

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Morning all

Getting the flooring fitted today... Oakylishush
                  Morning FT

We're having some carpet fitted in the loft conversion today. Alas only the stairs and bathroom - the boys' bedroom carpet was faulty and can't be replaced until next Tuesday. Which gives me a few more days to source a decent single wooden bed for No.1 son...I visited 6 shops last night and found nothing that really fits the bill. I'm told that wodden frames are "out" at the moment in favour of metal.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Morning FT

We're having some carpet fitted in the loft conversion today. Alas only the stairs and bathroom - the boys' bedroom carpet was faulty and can't be replaced until next Tuesday. Which gives me a few more days to source a decent single wooden bed for No.1 son...I visited 6 shops last night and found nothing that really fits the bill. I'm told that wodden frames are "out" at the moment in favour of metal.
                    I wish we had put carpet down in our loft conversion... the floor is bloody freezing..

Also wish we never wall/ceiling/floor tiles in ensuite.. that is like a fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Good morning all!

Morning everyone

It's all fixed now - super-duper IT boyo fixed it
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X