• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    She did say something about washing by hand or doing something by hand - maybe it is the washboy?
    And she said something about the earth moving earlier. I assumed it was the CERN thing - now I am not so sure.....

Comment

And she said something about the earth moving earlier. I assumed it was the CERN thing - now I am not so sure.....
      Wasn't Diver with his digger was it?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        That reminded me of a joke.

There are some gems in that thread!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Wasn't Diver with his digger was it?
          he calls it a digger now does he

Though he did say it was a minidigger

(yes Diver I will **** off seriously)

Comment

how are you?
            I'm ok thanks
            .....apart from it not being a saturday or sunday of course...
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              I'm ok thanks
              .....apart from it not being a saturday or sunday of course...
              The CERN project might change all that! A mini black hole could appear transporting us back to last Sunday. Groundhog days.....

Comment

The CERN project might change all that! A mini black hole could appear transporting us back to last Sunday. Groundhog days.....

or we could all be an echo travelling across the void to land in some distant galaxy where alien scientists will attempt to make some sense of our fading patterns pumping more and more energy in to sustain us.

Eventually someone will come up with the idea of constructing a huge ring underneath the ground somewhere and fire photon beams at each other in order to understand what we are all talking about.

On a certain day in the middle of an alien week they turn it on...........or we could all be an echo..........

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

or we could all be an echo travelling across the void to land in some distant galaxy where alien scientists will attempt to make some sense of our fading patterns pumping more and more energy in to sustain us.

Eventually someone will come up with the idea of constructing a huge ring underneath the ground somewhere and fire photon beams at each other in order to understand what we are all talking about.

On a certain day in the middle of an alien week they turn it on...........or we could all be an echo..........
                  plural? you mean zeity has friends?

Comment

All quiet at clientco. I'm bored.

Comment

All quiet at clientco. I'm bored.

do you want me to stone you like I stoned Zeity yesterday?

Actually, I'm using my time to try and learn JavaScript or other web-based technology while ClientCo decide what to do with me........

Comment

Working...
                      X