• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Morning denizens......

I see that you're indulging in all the usual monday morning gripes...... It's time CM got back so she can start you all.

Comment

Bored now.

Bored and cold.

And I feel a bit odd.

Which isn't very unusual really.

Comment

I thought I'd killed a fellow lizard yesterday when I was demolishing the arum lillies... (I hate arum lillies, they grow in my garden like weeds... ).

When I lifted the plank I was standing on, lo! there was a little newtie thing underneath.

It looked a bit dead, but can't have been coz it disappeared after a while.

I was so relieved.

Comment

I've turned my heater on... it's gradually getting a bit more toastie in here now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I was demolishing the arum lilies... (I hate arum lilies, they grow in my garden like weeds... ).
            Damn things can survive down to -23 deg C...

Ho hum.

Sounds like it's Agent Orange time...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Comment

Damn things can survive down to -23 deg C...

Ho hum.

Sounds like it's Agent Orange time...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
              I have a garden full of the damned thing. tried everything. killed everything around them including the grass. digging up all the bulbs is all that seems to work.
              One of the jobs for the mini digger when it finally turns up
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I had some in a bit I turned into lawn.

First I dug them up (easier said than done, they seem to go down a loooong way), then after about 5 years of mowing they seem to have given up...

Comment

I religiously dead head mine to prevent the seeds from setting...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I have a garden full of the damned thing. tried everything. killed everything around them including the grass. digging up all the bulbs is all that seems to work.
                    One of the jobs for the mini digger when it finally turns up
                    When are you expecting delivery?

I thought you said 8 a.m.

Comment

When are you expecting delivery?

I thought you said 8 a.m.
                      f### off

Seriously
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X