• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have to keep to LIght RElief for a while! Just got a second (and final) warning.........

Might be best - the BN66 thread seems to full of men even nuttier than me - and that takes some doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think I might have to keep to LIght RElief for a while! Just got a second (and final) warning.........

Might be best - the BN66 thread seems to full of men even nuttier than me - and that takes some doing.
      I thought I told you to stay out of that BN66 thread
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I thought I told you to stay out of that BN66 thread
        Since when have I ever listened to anyone? You know I am a nutter!

Anyway - negative persuasion never works. If I tell you not to think of a blue monkey - what is the first thing that comes to mind?
        Last edited by BrilloPad; 3 September 2008, 09:45.

Comment

Since when have I ever listened to anyone? You know I am a nutter!

Anyway - negative persuasion never works. If I tell you not to think of a blue monket - what is the first thing that comes to mind?
          What the f**k is a "blue monket"?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Exactly what I thought!!!

See it works
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              monkey

If I went to the zoo occasionally I might know how to spell animal names.....

Comment

morning

How are you? More importantly - I hope the little one's cord is fully recovered now?
                Morning BP

Yeah, it seems to be improving (drying up and bits falling off it). The little lass doesn't seem to be in any discomfort anyway.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

What for?
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    What zeity means is that he now has access to several other peoples Login passwords and they'll get it in the neck not him

Morning all

morning

Suprised you have not replied to the "do you let houses" thread.

I assumed Zeity had connected up a modem via his phoneline.....
                    You think I have a phone?

I have a phone line but it's not connected to anything.

I was supposed to get a net phone thing, but that's never arrived either.

Comment

Sun's got his hat on again...

Comment

Working...
                      X