• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    century nonsense

Brillo

got
    a

!!!
    !!!

Two in a row & a bonus mark!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

Well, I'm back in Cambridge and I'm sure the friction burns will heal eventually...

Btw, An Oirish guy said to girly over the weekend "Jeez, He stands well!"

F**k me, I'm not a horse!

Comment

evening all

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Cheers - I'm going to update my income forecast spreadsheet today - That should cheer me up!
          That reminds me, I must do some transfers. I checked the company current account balance today and my eyeballs nearly fell out. That belongs in the deposit account, sharpish.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            That reminds me, I must do some transfers. I checked the company current account balance today and my eyeballs nearly fell out. That belongs in the deposit account, sharpish.
            Aha! That's why. Three weeks' invoices all came through within 8 days.

Gosh. Innit a lot of money before tax?

Sob.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I haven't wore M&S pants for yonks - school maybe!!
              C&A knickers are best 'cos you can tell which way round to wear them. Apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Brillo

got
                a

!!!
                !!!

Two in a row & a bonus mark!!

Merely for completeness or something
                thank you kind Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  test
                  delayed response

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Well, I'm back in Cambridge and I'm sure the friction burns will heal eventually...

Btw, An Oirish guy said to girly over the weekend "Jeez, He stands well!"

F**k me, I'm not a horse!
                    Is that your usual chat up line?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCoder View Post
                      Hi everyone. Been lurking here forever, but as I'm so bored today I thought I'd stick my head above the parapit.
                      Spelly spel parapet

Comment

Working...
                      X