• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Well that was an interesting weekend...

Had a mate come over who I'd not seen for 4 years! I was in the TA with him at Uni and we lived together.

GSP also came out.

Staggered back to mine for more drinks - I buggered off to the toilet came back to find them getting "friendly" on the sofa.

Suddenly decided that I was very tired and should go to bed. Nothing in my room no tv, no radio and no books. I was bored and couldn't sleep.

In one way its nice as they are both top people - but there is a time and a place and its not in my living room Not nice feeling like a third wheel in your own home.

At least they eventually ****ed off the the spare room so I could watch the olympics Not all a lost night then.
    Are you sure you weren't supposed to join in...

Comment

Morning folks
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Morning folks

Anything transpired?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Anything transpired?
          Morning Zeity

Nah, it's all gone quiet again Wasn't able to get much sleep last night, so it'll probably all kick off again tonight knowing our luck
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning all
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

Morning all

Comment

working at home today as I had to complete the installation of new kitchen sink that I started yesterday.
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Ah! The late shift has arrived

Morning all (again)
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Ah! The late shift has arrived

Morning all (again)
                    Gentlemen's hours (as 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. was called at a place I once worked... long long ago, and far far away. Actually, near Gorseinon, but that's neither here nor there).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Gentlemen's hours (as 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. was called at a place I once worked... long long ago, and far far away. Actually, near Gorseinon, but that's neither here nor there).
                      Where?
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X