• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    It's like that film with Tom Cruise....
    Which one?

Is there more than one?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

:
      /
      /
      Nicely done
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Which one?

Is there more than one?
        Jerry Maguire.

But its show me the money.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Nicely done
          Eye thank ewe... it's a talent.

A curiously hideous combination of colours, I thought...

Comment

Which one?

Is there more than one?
            Risky Business was my favourite, if only for the presence of Rebecca De Mornay in various states of undress

Comment

Think of the Money
              Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Louder!
              Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              It's like that film with Tom Cruise....

Think
              of
              the
              Money
              Louder!

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Code:
                 ssoo/y::////  :     :-     :`    .-      -.   /o   `y+                  
                    `-m:-.```  N     s/     d.    sdm-    oo   o+  sd+                   
                      d.       N++++-y/     d.    oo:m:   +s   s+:mo                     
                      d.       N```-/ds     d.    :h -hh. /y   sNhdy`                    
                      d.       N     s/     d.    -h   :ms:d   so  om/                   
                      s`       y     -.     h-    -h     +dd   s/   `sd`                 
                                            -`    `:           s/     +y`                
                                                               `                         
                 `.        `---/oyo`          ::::::::/   .     ..    hoosoo++           
               .No+dy/`    os::-`             ----yy---  .m     /h    N      `           
               do   `/ds`  o+                     :d     `N     .m    N/////`            
               N       h+  oyooso+-               `m      No++++oN    N.````             
               N.      s+  o+                     `m      d.     N   .N    -/+.          
               :m/    /N.  o+                     `d      d.     N   yy/osho-`           
                `oyosyo`   ``                             .      o   -::.                
                                                                                 `       
                       .o:     .-      `.oyy/`      s/    o.   hsososo+  y+     -N`      
                      .N+N:   `dmy    /m+/o/+hy`    NN`   h-   d.        `hy`  .N-       
                      ho :N. -m+`m+   m-      +m`   Nh/   m-   Ns+++o/     om``m/        
                     :m`  oh.N:  .m/  d/      `N`   N-ms` N    N`           +hmo         
                     d/   `dms    -N- .mo-   .hy   .N  +msm   :d             hy          
                    .h`    oN.     /m   :osooy:    -/    ++   /h+ossoo      hy           
                           ``       .                                      oy
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Someone help me... please.... I've started getting spasms in my back and I'm in sooo much pain. I've not got any ibuprofen with me so I'm going to have to ride it out.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Someone help me... please.... I've started getting spasms in my back and I'm in sooo much pain. I've not got any ibuprofen with me so I'm going to have to ride it out.
                  You need 5 pints of English ale, stat!
                  Last edited by voodooflux; 8 August 2008, 08:16.

Comment

You could hear a pin drop on here today...is everyone "working"?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      You could hear a pin drop on here today...is everyone "working"?
                      busy working... honest guv

Comment

Working...
                      X