• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    Thanks guys - a few months yet before my time becomes chargeable again, alas. Life will never be the same again, but if I can get back to invoicing at least that will be one thing eh?
    One step at a time. Invoicing always cheers me up.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      enough about me... how is everyone else ?

All in good moods ?
      Yes.... tomorrow is Friday and it's weekend.....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I've changed my attitude today... I don't respond to emails so can't be arsey
        That's the spirit!

The radio helps block out the dick heads, I wonder if jobserve has any roles for stropey code monkeys ?
        Are you sure I don't work with you

Comment

enough about me... how is everyone else ?

All in good moods ?
          Not bad, but struggling to find any enthusiasm. New project has been overcomplicated (we now have three possible designs) so I've said my piece and will hang about on here until someone makes a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Not bad, but struggling to find any enthusiasm. New project has been overcomplicated (we now have three possible designs) so I've said my piece and will hang about on here until someone makes a decision.
            I've been vocal about how this project is being run to the team lead, the project manager, and the dept manager... They seem to think its enthusiasm and passion, when really its criticism because it crap

Comment

Something for the tree huggers: Wind Powered Charger

The manufacturers (MINIWIZ Sustainable Energy Dev. Ltd.) claim that if Hymini is mounted on a bicycle or jogger for one hour, enough electricity will be generated to provide 15 minutes of mobile phone talk time, or to take 50 digital photographs.
              I'd just mount it on the car.

Comment

I've been vocal about how this project is being run to the team lead, the project manager, and the dept manager... They seem to think its enthusiasm and passion, when really its criticism because it crap
                I'll be enthusiastically and passionately calling them f**kwits if they don't make a decision soon.

Still, I'm paid by the hour so they can waste my time however they like.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Still, I'm paid by the hour so they can waste my time however they like.
                  dito

Comment

top tune - Mark Morrison on - Return of the Mac...

I wonder if Nick has sang this when he has lost his macbook ?

Comment

dito
                      FiveTimes
                      Contractor Among Contractors

century

Comment

Working...
                      X