• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what have I missed since thursday ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      morning

How are you?
      Well. Brother borrowed my tipper truck yesterday and the battery terminal melted off it when he tried to start it this morning.
      He came round to borrow the 4x4 this morning to drop his son to work; and the battery is dead because I haven't been using it.
      I have to go to the BTL in Newport this morning to pick up a load of face bricks that I have stored in the garage there, because the bricky is coming here at 10:00 other than that? totally suicidal
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        morning

How are you?
        Good thanks, but very tired... had a great weekend in Dublin with the wife and kids..

And your good self ?

Comment

Morning all

How is we?
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            So what have I missed since thursday ?
            Why didn't you login to check?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Morning all

How is we?

I am great thx - how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Well. Brother borrowed my tipper truck yesterday and the battery terminal melted off it when he tried to start it this morning.
                He came round to borrow the 4x4 this morning to drop his son to work; and the battery is dead because I haven't been using it.
                I have to go to the BTL in Newport this morning to pick up a load of face bricks that I have stored in the garage there, because the bricky is coming here at 10:00 other than that? totally suicidal
                just the thought of picking up bricks sends my back into a spasm

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Good thanks, but very tired... had a great weekend in Dublin with the wife and kids..

And your good self ?
                  I had a great 3day weekend - I got loads of sleep. We had friends round on FRiday and yesterday - both were very good with the baby.

Yesterday we went strawberry picing - all out so got raspberries instead. THe gf made jam - so my son can take a pot in for his teacher. He wants to marry her - she is mid twenties and very fit! Shame about her husband or he might stand a chance...

Comment

Morning all
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Morning all
                      Morning
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X