• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I need a babysitter/bodyguard. How're you fixed?
    You need a babysitter? Are you one of those who likes to be dressed in a nappy and given a bottle of milk?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      zeitghost
      More fingers than teeth

century

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I had tomato soup for lunch
        I was bought lunch by chap in from HK office - pizza express on Moorgate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I was bought lunch by chap in from HK office - pizza express on Moorgate.
          How is London today hunni?
          Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
          "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
          Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            what are you bothered for... you've got your IOM scheme that no doubts pays more than 40p/mile
            I am going to give it up in Oct - have you read some of the threads on there? There are some v v desperate pple on there. The IOM company is great - but the time taken is too long. I have 2.5 years exposure now.

One guy was talking about SUICIDE - though seems even tpd has got depressives in these days. Is there nowhere I can find a bright happy forum? www.knitonepearlone.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
              How is London today hunni?
              A bit busy at work - but weather is lovely! The hot weather brings out the best in the women - and the worst in the men!

You have 2 days to go now? 18 hours?

Comment

zeitghost
                More fingers than teeth

century

Comment

I am going to give it up in Oct - have you read some of the threads on there? There are some v v desperate pple on there. The IOM company is great - but the time taken is too long. I have 2.5 years exposure now.

One guy was talking about SUICIDE - though seems even tpd has got depressives in these days. Is there nowhere I can find a bright happy forum? www.knitonepearlone.com ?
                  I know I read some of the threads, quite worrying really... only pulling your leg about IOM.

Comment

No point in that; Hector will get the money out of his estate...

Comment

A bit busy at work - but weather is lovely! The hot weather brings out the best in the women - and the worst in the men!

You have 2 days to go now? 18 hours?
                      Spot on hun - can't wait
                      Last edited by kali; 16 July 2008, 14:36.
                      Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                      "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                      Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Working...
                      X