• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am off to church! Tuesday night is learning to be a Catholic night!

Church?!

*shivers*

*runs off clutching pentagram necklace*
    Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
    "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
    Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Counsellor recommended talking to these people.

I had a quick chat but haven't decided whether to go along and see them yet. It really does seem "so not me" but one thing I have learned is to be open minded.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

On a different note - what type of roller is best for painting emulsion on freshly plastered walls ?

A medium pile ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          On a different note - what type of roller is best for painting emulsion on freshly plastered walls ?

A medium pile ?
          All depends what texture you want hunni, we usually use a medium.
          Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
          "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
          Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
            Counsellor recommended talking to these people.

I had a quick chat but haven't decided whether to go along and see them yet. It really does seem "so not me" but one thing I have learned is to be open minded.
            Probably worth at least trying a sessions or two. Sounds from the previous post like you're doing a lot of sensible things anyway but <tesco> every little bit helps <tesco>

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                All depends what texture you want hunni, we usually use a medium.
                Never used a short/long pile roller, just wondered what finish they give. Using a medium one at present and probably continue

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  <-----Wavey

Bored now

G'night all <-------wavey wave

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  We click on them in the "smilies" panel on the right of the editor region.

Well, some people know all the :something (or :something: for the ones that aren't part of the standard distribution of vBulletin) codes, but I only know a few - knowing them is mainly useful for posting from mobiles, as far as I can tell.

I did start typing :wave: manually, but then I worried that :wave: over in the smilies panel might be feeling neglected and left out

So I've started clicking on him/her again now

On that physics site that also uses this vBulletin thingie, is :biggrin:

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Morning all

Another busy day

I remember those...

My lustee is aparently coming up here to get some stuff this morning.

I'd much prefer it if she wanted some stuffing, but hey! there you go...

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                      ...... and on a brighter note than my previous post ......

Morning All

Comment

Working...
                      X