• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I'm just about to crash out, having watched a further episode of The World at War - all about the North Atlantic campaign

Does Oracle do Space Invaders? You may have to reconfigure it for Donkey Kong instead...

Night

ADDENDUM: I'm also wondering why "digitaltvtimes.com" would be emailing me on an email address only used on my CVs (and therefore only by pimps and spam). The site looks professional, but I'm very suspicious - I would recommend caution if you also receive the offer of a prize draw for a free telly, given that the form seems to want to know everything including the name of your maternal grandmother's dog - the email headers look a bit dodgy, too, although the WHOIS info for the domain gives the impression of being OK. :suspicious:
    I wish it did. It sometimes does little else of value...

Night mate
    Last edited by EqualOpportunities; 3 July 2008, 03:54.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

morning all

Comment

Population
        1160 Revenues
        265150 € Unemployment 2 %
        Transport 99 %
        Criminality 1 %
        Pollution 1 %

rank=210

[04:05] sporteam: r50726, for you +tra. do you want a beer, come to sporteam ;-). Plz use /xml

Comment

Morning Brillo
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
            Morning Brillo
            morning EO

How are you?

Comment

Population
              1161 Revenues
              265300 € Unemployment 2 %
              Transport 99 %
              Criminality 1 %
              Pollution 1 %

rank=210

Comment

Morning campers
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Good morning all
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Morning campers
                    morning Diver

How are you?

And who are you calling camp? Am I walking funny or something?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X