• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I give lessons too!

As you are going to be so busy

Maybe I could pop round and give your missus one

S.C.U.B.A
    Thanks for the offer, and I'm sure your multi-angled finger would be quite useful, but I'm all she needs for diving lessons

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Thanks for the offer, and I'm sure your multi-angled finger would be quite useful, but I'm all she needs for diving lessons
      Just a thought
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

going over to irish sea in a couple of weeks to see my dad who is a keen diver but he won't be able to have diving holidays with his dive buddy (brother) as his brother has just got angina

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Just a thought
          You two
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

going over to irish sea in a couple of weeks to see my dad who is a keen diver but he won't be able to have diving holidays with his dive buddy (brother) as his brother has just got angina
            Bummer!

It's going to be a while before I can dive again myself

Comment

A bank I worked in before got a female trading assistant to call another bank for a stock quote on a Norwegian company called muff that specialized in north sea diving operations. Or Muff Diving.

They like those jolly japes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                A bank I worked in before got a female trading assistant to call another bank for a stock quote on a Norwegian company called muff that specialized in north sea diving operations. Or Muff Diving.

They like those jolly japes.
                phrases like sky hook, long wait, tartan paint and glass hammer spring to mind

Comment

I'm off to the Post Office to send some parcels.

Later Dudes (& Dudesses)

Comment

Ay up

Busy today - all day workshop
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Well the new kickboxing permie girl started today and she's a howler. There goes that fantasy.
                      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X