• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously, the thunder didn't make me wet, it was the rain that came with it.

Comment

at the risk of sounding repetetive...

Comment

(obviously)

Comment

GRIND
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

it is lunchtime. yesterday was a disgusting double fried thing. fried chewy meat with fried nipple-like potato crockets. most unpleasant but cheap. maybe it was unpleasant because it was cheap. but sometimes it ain't so disgusting and yet remains cheap. i had never bothered to chart the correolation of quality and value before.

Comment

but that might remove the mystery.

Comment

bounce for sunny holland...
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                  it is lunchtime. yesterday was a disgusting double fried thing. fried chewy meat with fried nipple-like potato crockets. most unpleasant but cheap. maybe it was unpleasant because it was cheap. but sometimes it ain't so disgusting and yet remains cheap. i had never bothered to chart the correolation of quality and value before.
                  DS23, you need to think about eating a bit better, won't last long enough to retire at this rate. Go to M&S and get some salad, give your arteries a rest.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

dear ap, i always have a nice piece of fruit or two. does that help? i'd go for the salads - they do have salads - but for the most part they are dodgier than the fried stuff. at least the fried stuff is cooked. and besides i need fuel! i'm gonna be here for hours and hours and i won't be able to last on green leaves and radish.

Comment

they have enormous vats of squished salads. like harvester only much er.. bigger and just as unpleasant. the same vast vats are rolled out each day and they always contain the same stuff: nasty looking lumps of coleslaw and pasta mixed with water and veg. i really prefer not to go there.

Comment

Working...
                      X