• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    followed by a nice juicy pear
    I always make a mess with pears - can't help but dribble

I had a bowl of fruit this morning for brekkie - guess I should have had a yoghurt with it....

Out for tea tonight with the girlies.... although no lipstick girl
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

OK, I have 5 more weeks at Parker's.
      Yippee (for the extra money, in-house gym and free tea)
      Boo, for the decking the wife wanted me to lay and the trip to the Narth of Engerland I was planning.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

just completed the food shopping list for tomorrow night

Comment

I'm going to one of those business networking evenings tonight

And a mate just asked me if I was interested in installing a VOIP system in his site - I said yes even though I've never done it before.

Could be just what I need
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Proof that I am entirely special. Just sitting at my desk resting my head on top of a sprite bottle (thinking about some oracle db problem). Realised I left the cap off and I now have a nice red pressure ring in the middle of my forehead.

Comment

Merely out of curiosity - how many posts does a new user have to make until they no longer have to be moderated by an admin?

A friend just asked me..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Merely out of curiosity - how many posts does a new user have to make until they no longer have to be moderated by an admin?

A friend just asked me..
                When I joined last week, I think it was about 10 or so.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

A friend just asked me..
                  Tell him to keep posting and ask you when they appear

Comment

Oh and I'm having chicken, potatoes, lettice and olives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Proof that I am entirely special. Just sitting at my desk resting my head on top of a sprite bottle (thinking about some oracle db problem). Realised I left the cap off and I now have a nice red pressure ring in the middle of my forehead.
                      Wonderful
                      Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                      When I joined last week, I think it was about 10 or so.
                      Splendid
                      Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      Tell him to keep posting and ask you when they appear
                      Will do!

Comment

Working...
                      X