• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Afternoon all

Have I missed anything ?
    Hello Monkey -

How was the holiday???
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hello Monkey -

How was the holiday???
      Hiya CM

The hols was spot on, very tiring but worth it for the kids... struggling to stay awake today

Comment

not a single travellers cheque left and the credit card got a battering in the duty free, the missus will be smelling nice

Comment

Sounds like ye had a fab time....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Sounds like ye had a fab time....
            Certainly did, I took over 500 pics, then there are the ones I bought during the dolphin swim, plus the ones by the disney photographers (probably about 300/400). That will be some album...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Hi BP

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Oh dear, shall you be a knight in shining armour & rescue the old lady in distress?
                  Nah, I don't do sympathy.

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  SockPuppets imaginary not-girlfriend just gets more and more real.. in his head.

Have an argument with her... I would like to know who wins. We already know she wont have sex with you.. or is that you wont have sex with yourself.
                  Duly noted and ignored. But please keep trying to provoke a reaction. Someday you might get somewhere.

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Certainly did, I took over 500 pics, then there are the ones I bought during the dolphin swim, plus the ones by the disney photographers (probably about 300/400). That will be some album...
                  I know someone who pre digital days spent £600 getting photos developed from a Safari they went on!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Duly noted and ignored. But please keep trying to provoke a reaction. Someday you might get somewhere.
                    You not only fail at imaginary girlfriends, you also fail at ignoring.

I am jealous of one thing though.. your ability to piss off CM, I dont even like her(and make it obvious), and she dislikes you more! Your interpersonal skills are ... unique.
                    Last edited by tay; 5 June 2008, 12:36.

Comment

You will be grand, I am sure of it
                      Thanks - it's a bit scary but it feels right
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X