• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm still hungry - going to the pub soon..... but not bloody soon enough!!!
    I do hope you get smashed and give us an afternoon of amusing posts!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I do hope you get smashed and give us an afternoon of amusing posts!
      I so wish I could - only me here today
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

BP - pretty hard push - they're going to make me an offer and if I refuse the offer will go out to the marketplace.

There's a meeting in half an hr, during which I shall be expected to outline technical challenges the will beset this role. I am tempted to turn up carrying a bottle of whisky, in only my underwear, and gibber my way through it in mock-French.

But no - it will be serious and earnest, and I will have to pay attention.

Ever have one of these days? I can't take anything seriously at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          BP - pretty hard push - they're going to make me an offer and if I refuse the offer will go out to the marketplace.

There's a meeting in half an hr, during which I shall be expected to outline technical challenges the will beset this role. I am tempted to turn up carrying a bottle of whisky, in only my underwear, and gibber my way through it in mock-French.

Today.... but not cos i can't take it seriously more because I'm ready to
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Sometimes you are the pigeon and sometimes you are the statue.

Never refuse - always stall.

Comment

How many users/clients(why do you have to call them that!) will you take with you?

Comment

I so wish I could - only me here today
                Try talking to yourself. at least you are guaranteed an intelligent conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Try talking to yourself. at least you are guaranteed an intelligent conversation.
                  Some may disagree with you there....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Some may disagree with you there....
                      They do when I am talking to myself!

Comment

Working...
                      X