• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Hail Drivellites
    Where have you been Working
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Bit slow over in general - and here by the looks of it - are we all busy lately?
      Yep - sorry

Busy busy busy

I have a bit of work to do for client co, i'm searching for a new car and i'm reading the Le Mans threads at Pistonheads (with jealousy as I can't go this year!)
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Where have you been Working
        Yes I have for my sins

Sorry - you may commence spanking
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hmm. Surely this isn't about post counts? Surely this is about our banter in LR? Shirley?
          That's right! Banter and smutty friday (wherever that went!)

Comment

Pirate night, give the boys a thrill and post a link to the outfit for Saturday

I don't think my heart/blood pressure could cope with that level or excitement at the moment!

Comment

Yep - seems like that's the case.
              The cons may outweigh the pros for the mods, removing the post count like that - likely that their traffic has dipped, and potential ad revenues as a result. Would be interesting to see if that was the case.

Still - it's not about the post count, it's the spirit of TPD that counts!
              Which particular spirit is that?

Comment

you are Xen and I claim forget I said anything.
                I thought it was smutty friday.

Comment

Hail Drivellites
                  Hail the mighty jog

u ok?

Comment

Yes I have for my sins

Sorry - you may commence spanking
                    Talking of anyone seen CM? I suppose having a birthday drink?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Hail the mighty jog

u ok?

Ave

Yes I’m great thanks, nursing a bit of a hangover though went to a leaving do at clientco last night and overdid it with the bubbly..

Other half is far from impressed – I’m in the dog house in a very big way..
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X