• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 1960s love-in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1960s love-in

This is the thread for those 'in need of a room'.

I'm out of town for a few days so I thought I'd leave you all the keys to my Luurve Palace.

There are plenty of toys, mattresses, condoms, lube, outfits and quiet corners. The door in the corner goes down to the dungeon. The garden is not overlooked. There are plenty of showers and the jacuzzi is on the patio.

Don't scratch the Barry White collection. The rug in front of the fire does wash.

Help yourself to the bar; it is soft drinks only I'm afraid.

Try not to disturb the doggie and the CM too much; they're busy.

Otherwise, come in and join the fun! See ya Friday!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

<peers through peep hole>

Comment

Mighty generous of you BI.

Comment

£12,000 on state-of-the art webcams. Wasted.

So much for that Plan B.

Psst, Sockpuppet. You can have the keys to your flat back.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
        X