• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hilary Clinton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilary Clinton

I'd boff her!

Maybe 20 years ago
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Maybe 20 years ago
      She's a babe!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        I'd boff her!
        Lay off the absinthe and crack pipe.

Comment

I'd boff her!
          I think that even took her by surprise. Unless of course you're about to take her up the oxo tower

Comment

She's a babe!
            Really?

Linky
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Really?

Linky
              Looks like she's about to spit out.

Comment

Although the plastic surgery has helped, I suppose if you are a granny shagger or have shares in Polyfilla and think you can wake up next to this, you're either a better man than I am, Gunga Din or you need to switch from Specsavers to a proper optician.

Edit: still, gotta be better than this BOBFOC. <shudder> A Google search for "striding nude blue dress" will keep you awake at night, too.
                Last edited by BrowneIssue; 6 March 2009, 23:17.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Originally posted by Toolpusher
                  Hmmmmm...............
                  SNAP!

Damn. That means I have to pick up all the cards ... with her picture on.

Still, as Churchill said, at least Moose423956 will be sober in the morning.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
                    Hmmmmm...............
                    That's not fair. Someone has airbrushed a load of wrinkles onto that photo.

Comment

Working...
                    X