• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to all BT personnel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to all BT personnel

I had to take this out somewhere....

I HOPE YOU ALL miserable idiots and ******* morons get the lowest packages in the ****** telco industry so that you can feel ****** miserable every ****** night you go home to your hopefully ugly wives with huge bended noses. I hope your kids regret you for you work in this buerocratic piece of tulip BT. For all the misery you brought me in the last 2 weeks I hope you all miserable fr the rest of your primitive lives.

ohhh feeling better.

PS: Sky , Three , Virgin Media included in this message.

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    I had to take this out somewhere....

I HOPE YOU ALL miserable idiots and ******* morons get the lowest packages in the ****** telco industry so that you can feel ****** miserable every ****** night you go home to your hopefully ugly wives with huge bended noses. I hope your kids regret you for you work in this buerocratic piece of tulip BT. For all the misery you brought me in the last 2 weeks I hope you all miserable fr the rest of your primitive lives.

ohhh feeling better.

PS: Sky , Three , Virgin Media included in this message.
    Maybe you're the f**ker with a problem here, eh?

Fancy a chill pill?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Maybe you're the f**ker with a problem here, eh?

Fancy a chill pill?
      Maybe your doggy balls are too small and stinky ?

Comment

Working...
      X