• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Bus Number Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 74 - Birmingham to West Bromwich via Dudley Port
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Number 87 to Dudley
      Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      No 74 - Birmingham to West Bromwich via Dudley Port
      Got any, nudge nudge, pictures?
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Got any, nudge nudge, pictures?
        No

But we have a bus museum up the road. My little boy loves it nut I find it quite sad the number of grown men who go round with their little note books.

Link
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Thanks for the link. It is especially touching that they have provided a list of hotels in the area, in case anyone is planning a holiday around a visit to the bus museum, or maybe wants to spread their visit over several days.

The 73, which connects the normal world with Stoke Newington, has a cult following but I've no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            The 73, which connects the normal world with Stoke Newington, has a cult following but I've no idea why.
            Would you look at that. A bendy 73! That route is almost as good as a 8.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
            X